She's such a nice kitty CB
|Most of my older gallery contains old shit. Go figure.|
Glad I finally started improving
At one point in time, I was tempted to delete the old stuff, mostly out of shame that I went through a time like that in my life. But...now...I decided that it shall stay. To show how much I've improved and how much I've grown up
Maturing is such a lovely thing
V--Some mature arts in these galleries.--V
V--SOME, mind you xD--V
Furaffinity: It's Zs99, like everything else I have.
|Commissions: Prices being worked on|
Requests: Friends only
What I will definitely draw:
-Ferals in general
What I might draw, but it will take longer:
What I will not draw, all for various reasons, so don't even ask:
-Avians *birds, sorry, need WAY more practice first before I feel comfortable*
-Sexual stuff, be it pinups or porn
-Large, complicated scenes and backgrounds
Note me if you're still interested xD
More will open whenever I finish them. But first I must get them, of course 8D
1. I have every right to refuse a commission if I feel uncomfortable with what is asked of me.
2. If I cancel the commission, you'll be refunded in full. If you refund it, you'll be refunded depending on how much I've gotten done. Example:
---0% done = Full refund
---25% done (sketched) = 75% refund
---50% done (lined) = 50% refund
---75% done (colored) = 25% refund
---100% done (finished product) = No refunds at this point unless I did some HUGE HUGE HUGE mistake on my part.
3. Payment is required up front, or a partial payment maybe be made. But please note that you won't get an unwatermarked or an unshrunken image without making the rest of the payment. After you do, I'll upload in better condition.
4. I don't work on commissions in the order of which I get them. Some simply take longer than others and I like to mix up what I'm working on here and there. If I take yours, and you see others getting done first, don't be alarmed or think that I'm ignoring you. I'm not. I simply have a method to which I do things.
5. Sometimes I'm a very slow worker, meaning I just might take a few months with certain pictures. Feel free to ask me about your commission though, and I'll give you an update on where it stands currently.
6. I don't offer adult works for point commissions. That takes actual cash. And even though, I only do those for others through the occasional YCH auction.
7. Upon agreeing to a commission, I'll be able to send you updates through email when I get to the different stages (sketches, lines, flats, shaded). I have a special email address that's strictly for this type of business that I'll give to you.